What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Discounts have started new 200gt £18995

A

Anonymous

Well i have just noticed palmers of watford have 6 Brand New rcz 200gt's for sale at £18,995 :shock: :shock: really i am shocked never thought it would discounted that much. Not great for residuals at all people :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Well i have just noticed palmers of watford have 6 Brand New rcz 200gt's for sale at £18,995 :shock: :shock: really i am shocked never thought it would discounted that much. Not great for residuals at all people :thumbdown:

I guess they are all the same spec ?, unpopular colours ?

A

Anonymous

Not Brand New Jassy,

They are 1 year old 60 plate cars with between 12 - 15,000 miles on them.

A

Anonymous

Surely you only want to be worried about residuals when you want to sell? Why worry about something thats a few years away?
Enjoy your car and what will be wil be?

A

Anonymous

I should have woken up properly first before going on the PC this morning :lol: :lol: :oops:

soundwave5150

Reaction score
Damn! This would have probably been enough of a discount for me to order one now (I've put ordering on hold as i'm considering a career switch)