What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dipping mirrors on GT

A

Anonymous

Was parking earlier today when I realised that the mirrors on my GT 163 weren't dipping when the car was in reverse.

Not sure whether they've been like this since I picked up the car, or if they've stopped dipping recently.

Guess I'll be speaking to my dealer tomorrow :cry:

A

Anonymous

Hi Maf,

Where do you have the left/right slider control for the mirrors ????

i.e left , middle or right - if in the middle position the mirrors dont dip , if left or right the corresponding mirror dips when reversing.

Hope that makes sense.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

hi- you need to slide the mirror adjuster switch on door to the left or right depending on whitch mirroe you want to dip.

A

Anonymous

bee/marcus

Thanks both - that makes perfect sense (and saves me embarrassing myself at the dealer's tomorrow - I've just embarrassed myself on the internet instead :oops: :) )

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that mine had never dipped was going to mention it at 1000 mile service, I've always made a point of putting the selector in the middle after I have adjusted my mirrors.

A

Anonymous

Got to 72 in the handbook and that will explain everything