What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dilemma

A

Anonymous

Hi guys

Driving a company loan car Rcz tdi GT in Dolphin Blue at the mo- love it much better than the boring TT look - amazed at how many people stop and look. Anyway it has convinced me to go for one (even with a family) as Company car list has just come out and the RCZ is on, so am going for it GT 200bhp petrol. However a couple of quick questions:

1. is the JBL stereo worth the upgrade?
2. I'm think of going for Nero Black with 19 inch Solstice Onyx black alloys - havent seen an pics anywhere - do they look good or should i stick with the standard 19 inch which to me look pretty good anyway

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds

Carlitos

A

Anonymous

Welcome carlitos66

Take a look in the gallery in this forum. There are several members here with that combination of colour and wheels. It appears to be a good combination.

A

Anonymous

I love the black with black combo, very bat-mobile :)

I've got the JBL it's quite good but not quite as good as my Bose system in my old Mazda6

A

Anonymous

Hi carlitos66

I have a nera black gt200 with onyx black sortilege rims and black calipers n grille. Not had a car with black rims before,and i must admit was a little unsure at first, but now IMHO I love the look of the combo together, looks very stealthy. Wheels seem easier to keep clean too.

A

Anonymous

Hi - thanks for all your help - pretty much made up my mind now

1. GT 200 charcoal grey with standard wheels
2. Quad exhaust upgrade
3. Black grill
4. JBL upgrade

cant wait to see the quads!!!

Jesus I'm a big 44yr old kid........................................

cheers carlitos

A

Anonymous

hy carlitos, i recon you have a great combination there. the quads will look fab as my ones do. cant really picture it without them on now, and oh im a 60plus yr old kid so you have a bit to go.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys me again sorry

bloody company changed the rules reduced the level of options i can go for

so choice of either

1. JBl upgrade or
2. quad exhaust

which one - appreciate a quick response as need to order on Tuesday

cheers

carlitos

A

Anonymous