What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Different alloys for Sport model

RCZ1

Reaction score
Those of you that read the forum regularly, will probably know that I have the Sport model which comes with the 18 inch "Original" alloys. The design of the alloys are my least favourite part of the car.

I'm interested in buying a facelifted RCZ and would much prefer the Sport model to the GT, for various reasons. I'm not excluding the GT totally but there are various things that put me off. I prefer the small tyre for the better ride quality, to me 19s would be too harsh for my needs. Of course, budget plays a part too.

If I were to buy a set of after market alloys for the new RCZ, firstly, would this affect my warranty in any way?

Secondly, I have no understanding of after market alloys and what fits what, so if any knowledgeable people out there could please advise me what I would need to look for with regards to after market alloys, which would fit the RCZ, etc - it would be very useful to me.

As I've said, I know nothing about alloy sizes etc :eusa-think: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

I would suggest you speak to Steven from RCZ performance as he's already looked into it I think and is the man on the know, good luck in your quest young lady and sorry I can't be of more help :(

A

Anonymous

you need to keep the wheel width which is easily done as not to change the tyres, the hard part is finding a non aftermarket alloy that DOES NOT LOOK after market=CHEAP

how about just getting a gt then sell the 19" alloys including tyres and buy 18"alloys/tyres to replace them that would be the cheaper way to go PLUS your on to a GT :cool:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
you need to keep the wheel width which is easily done as not to change the tyres, the hard part is finding a non aftermarket alloy that DOES NOT LOOK after market=CHEAP

how about just getting a gt then sell the 19" alloys including tyres and buy 18"alloys/tyres to replace them that would be the cheaper way to go PLUS your on to a GT :cool:

If I end up buying a GT, then I will end up with the alloy design that I like, so I wouldn't really want to then change them for 18s ;)
I really don't want to buy another RCZ and have the exact same alloys, that I don't really favour.

Obviously if I buy after market alloys, I would want them to look like they were supposed to be on the car, so nothing cheap.