What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Diamondbrite....yes or no.

A

Anonymous

Hiya,

I was telling a friend today that I had ordered my new RCZ yesterday and he asked me whether i had opted to have the car 'Diamondbrited' (inside and out).

My dealer did offer this option but it was an extra £300 so I declined.

You would imagine my surprise then when my friend gave me a box wit everything I need.

1. Stage 1 sachet
2. Stage 2 sachet
3. Lint free cloths
4. Carpet protection spray
5. Leather protection cream
6. Tyre water resister
7. Windscreen water repellent.

Has anyone used this product, if so is it anygood?

Also the box I have has no instructions in it, ..... Obvious question, but where do I start?

And help appreciated.

Andy (soon to be the proud new owner or a nera black RCZ GT156thp.... :beer: )

A

Anonymous

I've had the Gardx, which i'm guessing is a simular product ?

I can only repeat what i've said before ;
its not just the product but how it is applied that is important, in fact how it is applied and the preparation of the bodywork is more important than the product itself.

The bodywork has to be immaculate before the treatment is applied or any marks on the paintwork will be trapped under the sealer.

This is why it costs as much as it does for the dealer to apply the treatment, time preping the bodywork costs money, the actual product is not that expensive.