What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

DHI GT or 200 GT

A

Anonymous

I test drove the Scirocco 2.0 170bhp and was not impressed by the performance. I expected much more.

Too much plastic in the Scirocco as well. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Plus I keep seeing loads of Sciroccos on the road but I've not seen a single RCZ apart from one parked up a few streets from where I live - I know which car I prefer... :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Plus I keep seeing loads of Sciroccos on the road but I've not seen a single RCZ apart from one parked up a few streets from where I live - I know which car I prefer... :eusa-whistle:

I had an original Scirocco and I was bitterly disappointed with the new one. Some times it is best to let classic car models die. The new VW Beetle has nothing of the cult status of the original. I personally think the new Scirocco styling is totally bland.

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
Mlbblue said:

I had an original Scirocco and I was bitterly disappointed with the new one. Some times it is best to let classic car models die. The new VW Beetle has nothing of the cult status of the original. I personally think the new Scirocco styling is totally bland.

Hear where your coming from but the styling (external) is far from bland, if VW hadn't of given me the royal run around I'd be the owner of one of them there Scirocco jobbies. As someone pointed out to me on another thread, VW deserve all of my thanks, it was there poor customer service lead me to the RCZ.

Looking back now, I see the Scirocco several times every day on my travels, the RCZ I can count on one finger (If I'm lucky).

A

Anonymous

bee said:
£3,800 I dont blame you for keeping it. 7000 rpm thats pedal to the metal stuff ok I was young once. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, that's why I considered the 200 but went for the 156. I just don't drive at 7,000 RPM. To be honest, a part of me still regrets it but the other part looks at the bank account and trip to Mongolia that was paid for with the difference.