What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dent

frankvdb

Reaction score
Sounds like he did a better job than my dealer's guy.
I'll post a picture of the remainder of the dent when I'm back.
I did have some pictures on my phone of existing of some other imperfections on the paint:

stone chips front spoiler, the white dots around the fog light (is being repainted):

the new chip on the plastic strip at the bottom:

swirls (these were there when I bought it, I didn't know anything about detailing then so hadn't noticed:)

Sorry for not washing the car before taking these.

Reaction score
Hi Ya i have the same problem with chips on the front of mine it's a nightmare i'm wondering wether to have it re-sprayed but they never really look the same again, the swirls i've machine mopped it so managed to get rid of most of them, as for the dents i'm really pleased in what he did perfect, i havent got any photo's of the dent's to shaow you before & after.

PUGGI FAN

Reaction score
Hi Frankvdb,

I have had about four dents removed on my dolphin blue & the guy i used is fantastic i had quite a dents in my drivers door & a few on the crease line of the door at the top & i cannot see where they where they were, pity he couldn't travel over to you 👍
Can I ask who you used please (name and tel number if possible) as I've just found a couple of dents in my newly purchased car and I live in the West Midlands?
Many thanks.

Richk

Reaction score
Prob best find some recommendations around your area, the post in question is nearly eight years old.