What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Definite delay on NG4s

A

Anonymous

My dealer called me today to say it's just been confirmed that my delivery date has moved out from mid september to October. It's the NG4 that's done it! :cry:

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
My dealer called me today to say it's just been confirmed that my delivery date has moved out from mid september to October. It's the NG4 that's done it! :cry:

Sorry for being thick - what is the NG4 - is that Sat Nav?

A

Anonymous

When did you place your order? Did they say what the hold up with the NG4s are? Ive ordered a gt with NG4 and not heard that there will be a delay from my dealer yet.

A

Anonymous

Yeah i got told the same thing.... SAT NAV problem. My RCZ wont be delivered til September now :cry:

A

Anonymous

Makes me glad I did'nt order the smoked chrome roof arches or sat nav, still with orders being delayed perhaps mine will be built sooner. :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

I only ordered a week ago, and was initially told mid september. Now that the order has had time to process properly the French side have come back and said October.

It will be worth the wait! I'm trying to stay positive! :cool: :cool:

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
Yes it is. Have you ordered one?

No, I've not ordered the Sat Nav so at least that one won't affect me. Ordered smoke chrome arches though - still waiting to hear from my dealer if my car is affected by that delay. :cry:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
rczwannabe said:
Are those the arches that they've stopped supplying?

Yes, but my dealer said that it may not affect all orders, still waiting to hear back from them :?:
Hi RCZ1

Do you know why have they stopped supplying these arches?

RCZ1

Reaction score
deano said:
RCZ1 said:
rczwannabe said:
Are those the arches that they've stopped supplying?

Yes, but my dealer said that it may not affect all orders, still waiting to hear back from them :?:
Hi RCZ1

Do you know why have they stopped supplying these arches?

See this link Deano

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119&p=722&hilit=smoked#p722

All the arches are a sprayed to the colour that you choose and apparently there is a problem with the paint used for the smoked chrome arches, adhering to it. There is a new manufacturer of the arches but apparently the ones produced by the other manufacturer (who went into administration) did not have the same problem. If there are any of the older ones left then you will be okay otherwise they are discontinued.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
well we ordered smoked chrome arches & sat nav on Pearl white GT 200.

Delivery date was put back to october due to delay with the smoked arches, dealer called to advise these have been discontinued.

Dealer has confirmed only last week we have an August build slot delivery mid September now, no news of delay with sat nav yet!

A

Anonymous

Has anyone heard anymore about the possible delays on the NG4?

A

Anonymous

Not heard anything about this at all. Peugeot do have delays on vehicles ordered with their RNeg sat nav system but this one is not available in RCZ anyway :?

A

Anonymous

mine arrived today and it has the sat nav it was early ordered 27 may arrived today

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Probably everyone knows this, so just ignore me if this is common knowledge, but just found out from my dealer (& checked it out online), that our RCZ's are all being built in Austria in the Aston Martin factory. Well, it's certainly the nearest I'll ever get to having an Aston Martin!!! Have a great weekend everyone...whats left of it! :lol: