What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Default audio volume setting change

A

Anonymous

Help !
When I switch on the car the radio comes on (if its switched on) the default volume is 4 and that`s OK.
BUT if I leave it set on AUX and the USB stick comes on its default is also 4, now you would think they would be about the same level, but OHH no setting 4 on the AUX1 wakes half the street before I can turn it down.
So people how can I re-set the default volume level ? Trust me I have looked, but can not find it.

Can anyone help ?

Paul141 :beer:

A

Anonymous

Have you got the loud sound turned on will display in corner of screen this makes the sound level change quite a bit i use the usb stick all the time and had no problems with levels have you activated the volume correct ? this will affect the sound level as it changes the sound as the engine gets faster. As external sound from aux is from (mp3/ipod ect) the sound level will be diffrent and i dont think there is a normal sound level only the sound volume correct on radio.

A

Anonymous

DrWho, (Torch wood)
"activated the volume correct" Need that bit explained
I understand the volume goes up as car gets faster, but this is when I am just starting the car on the drive !!!
I would like to be able to set the radio (and then all) to say level 2, then I can turn UP as and when its appropriate.

Paul141 :beer: