What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

December 2014 Photo Competition

A

Anonymous

To enter in this months competition, please post your RCZ picture below.

IMPORTANT
• The pictures must be your own work otherwise it will be excluded from the calendar (and please ensure you keep a high-res copy of the picture). You can post as many pictures as you like providing the same picture has not been posted in a previous months competitions.

• Only one entry per person is allowed (where a person submits more than one entry, their subsequent entries will be disregarded).

• From this month onwards, the winner will receive a Peugeot Keyring and their photo will be featured in the site header rotation.

• Moderators will no longer select a shortlist. All entries will be subject to the public vote.

• Entries after the 31st of December will be disregarded (feel free to submit them into January's contest when it opens)

Good luck!

(November's photo competition poll will go live shortly.)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Just washed (again :lol: )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 7,852

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Never thought I liked Grey but ............ :eusa-think:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 7,853

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Studied the forecast yesterday, it said fine all day Saturday and no rain until Sunday night, so spent 2 hrs 30 mins getting the Z back to her best. Had to go out 10 minutes after I finished, it rained before I got to the bottom of the street, and continued for the rest of the day !!!!!

Good job I enjoy washing her sleek lines :lol:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:

Hi Donna,

If these are being made available for all, please feel free to post the details. No point me making one up if RCZ1 has already done it.

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Hi Donna,

If these are being made available for all, please feel free to post the details. No point me making one up if RCZ1 has already done it.

I can see if Kerry will get another batch ... I think some others wanted some, Figo was one of them.

Opal white

Reaction score
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :D

Here's my seasonal photo with some very obliging charity collecting santa's I was passing yesterday . . . . .

A

Anonymous

Great work Opal! :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, How many Santas does it take to deliver an RCZ ? :lol: