What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

David

David Jones

Reaction score
Hi. I have had my RCZ for a few months now. My wife and I decided we could do with a newish car. Our existing motors were getting costly to get through MOTs. Went out for a stroll one Sunday afternoon and saw it in a local dealers lot. My wife had her eyes on a Captur. After sitting in the RCZ and going for a quick spin the Captur was relegated to the depths of oblivion.
We paid £4750 for it (half each as we planned). It's a 12 plate with full service and MOT history. It's a marvellous drive and good fun however, for the price we paid I am still wondering if something expensive is going to crop up.

Pedro

Reaction score
Which model did you buy Petrol or diesel ?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi David I have two Hdi RCZs and they are known to have a bullet proof engine and very reliable peougeot have used the same engine in many different models Eg 308 308cc RCZs etc.... What's the milage on your motor as I have seen many with over 200k on the clock and still running sweet it down to regular oil changes and if yours has full service history then should be good for many miles of happy motoring... So...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
A diesel. It also has some small scratches which I will be looking at.
As per Verminator's post keep it well serviced & it should be relatively trouble free you will have to replace generic parts over time but that's the same with all makes of cars on the road today