What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dashboard

A

Anonymous

That's not very nice. I'm from Leeds.
FYI, we only go after newer models.

A

Anonymous

Maveriksam said:
That's not very nice. I'm from Leeds.
FYI, we only go after newer models.
Guess i`d better keep my eyes peeled on Friday when my quads are fitted in Leeds lol

A

Anonymous

Good luck with the quad tips.. the best mod available for the rcz :clap:

A

Anonymous

Where in Leeds are you getting them fitted Cossack?
If you want to tell me after the event so that I can't take them off before you've enjoyed them I don't mind.
I'm only interested because I may go for this upgrade myself in the near future.

A

Anonymous

Rcz dash for sale.. may swap for a quad tip system....i am in headingley if you want to meet.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Tried to get the Alloys off a Z I saw parked in Leeds one night, couldn't manage it cos my Jack kept going straight through the sills......must be some sort of security feature :eusa-think:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
So, the OP of this thread asks a question, lets try and answer that instead of insinuating things about Leeds ;)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sorry Brian, I have no idea how to remove the dashboard, I find checking the oil level quite technical. But I am sure there are people on here that will know.
I actually quite like Leeds, worked at Stourton for 10 years. My first wife was from Seacroft..........nuff said :eusa-think: