What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dashboard lights

Flutchy

Reaction score
Hi folks.
Just had delivery of my new RCZ 200 and already love all the attention it draws. Took it out at night for first time and noticed that there’s no lights in either the Rev ,speedo , temp and fuel gauges. The needles are lit up but that’s all. Is this normal? I have tried the dimmer button but this just makes the needles brighter. Help.

Guppy

Reaction score
Hi Flutchy,

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Your dashboard should be fully illuminated as shown in the bellow photo. Would I be correct in assuming that your day time running lights were off, and the side lights turned on?

Attachments

• f5c646851bee46c850030316590a29b1.jpg
    f5c646851bee46c850030316590a29b1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 5,712

Flutchy

Reaction score
Lights were on auto and it was dark. Def not like your photo , could only see the needles in the dials

Guppy

Reaction score
Flutchy said:
Lights were on auto and it was dark. Def not like your photo , could only see the needles in the dials

You could try turning the lights on manually and see if dash lights up. Either way, I would notify the dealer ASAP.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

Not the best start to your ownership of one of the best looking cars on the roads today, but don’t worry, it’s on,y a small issue, and the car is definitely worth it.

I would definitely get it back to where you bought it, although it’s probably only either wiring or bulbs, it’s not an easy fix. I uunderstand it involves taking the dashboard out.

Good luck & keep us informed :thumbup:

Flutchy

Reaction score
Thanks folks
Will ring garage where we got it from to see what they say.