What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dashboard lights on symbol flashing

A

Anonymous

Hi. I'm new to this forum so forgive me if anybody has posted similar before.....I have had my 2.0 HDI GT for a couple of months now and due to it being summer and my shift pattern at work, the other night was the first time I had driven it in the dark. After about 30 minutes of driving the green lights on symbol on the dashboard started flashing and remained so until the ignition was turned off. The next day the same thing happened. Is this normal or is there a fault somewhere? Also, could anyone tell me how the boot lid spoiler works. Apart from manual operation I have been told that it comes up automatically in 3 stages at set miles per hour. How do I get it to work automacally?

A

Anonymous

Which light is it that you refer? The spoiler is automatic, in as much as it has two separate stages that the spoiler raises to as you drive. It automatically raises to stage one at speeds of aroundabout 53MPH and stage two is obtained at speeds in the region of 97MPH. Both levels can be attained manually too by the use of the round button between the front seats. Press once for stage one and keep your finger on the button for stage two. Once raised manually it will remain in the set position until you disengage it by means of pressing the same button.

A

Anonymous

The light symbol I'm refering to is the one when all lights are on at dipped beam. I know about the button on the centre console, but as far as I know this is the manual switch. Is there a setting that enables or disables automatic?

A

Anonymous

Dave55 said:
The light symbol I'm refering to is the one when all lights are on at dipped beam. I know about the button on the centre console, but as far as I know this is the manual switch. Is there a setting that enables or disables automatic?
Okay. So the green lamps to show that both side and headlamps are on is flashing? Clearly this should not be. Take it back from whence it came and let them repair the fault. The spoiler is automatic by default and I do not believe that you can disable it. This is designed to operate automatically and can only be overridden by raising the spoiler manually by use of the button between the seats.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Do you have the Vision Pack option? I read in the manual once that if one of the lights indicator are flashing there is a problem with the self-leveling of the low beams or something like that.