What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dash Display. change view

Woodie

Reaction score
I have a 2014 2.0 Diesel RCZ. My main dash display seems to have gone 'Pete Tong'. I stalled at a junction and quickly restarted but for some reason the dash now displays some metrics... MPG, Avg. speed and Distance! The figures never change and I cant seem to get the digital speedo back.

Any hints.

Woodie

Reaction score
I can see the Cruise control /speed limiter info above the square with all the info and I can see the gear change indicator.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
You will have pushed the stork in when you restarted the car at the end of the stork there's a button to press this then shows different screens and you can set it to what you want...
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Woodie

Reaction score
You will have pushed the stork in when you restarted the car at the end of the stork there's a button to press this then shows different screens and you can set it to what you want...
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Er... which stalk? There are 4!

Woodie

Reaction score
Thanks Verminator, I did an Engineers fix (WD40 and hit it) on the stalk and it did change the display. Looks like the contacts were stuck.... maybe.

Gon a take it off and clean the switches. Good news it works.