What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CUSTOM RCZ mats...many colour choices

A

Anonymous

Just found a site ( http://www.cyberspares.co.uk/) making Custom floor mats for most makes of cars, & have ordered a set of RCZ front mats with RCZ logo.

Dont like the mats that come with the car even though they are supposed to be 'Luxury', so have ordered super luxury, Black mats with White edging & White RCZ logo! The driver's mat has double thickness where your heel goes, which will also have white edging round it.

Virtually any colour to choose from, with any colour edging. Choose your own font/colour for the logo (if you want a logo), & decide where you want it!

They look expensive, & very sporty. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Good find mate , will have to get some myself , what font did you choose for the RCZ logo?

A

Anonymous

thanks marthmay-have just placed my order for super luxury mats with red binding and side mounted RCZ logo-should look quite classy. a bit pricey but what the heck, shes worth it.

A

Anonymous

RCZ007 said:
Good find mate , will have to get some myself , what font did you choose for the RCZ logo?

Hi RCZ007. We chose 'Lucida' font. Reckon they will look very colour co-ordinated & meant for the car-what ever colour rcz you have! Am very excited with find :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
lucinda was my choice as well-cheers
Yeah, but what font did you choose and does your other half know about Lucinda??? :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see some pics of these when you have received them and fitted in your car and your opinions of them.

A

Anonymous

Yep, will do. :thumbup:

We ordered some wet weather honeycomb custom mats a few months back for our E-Class, from a company in the USA who specialized in Mercedes bits n bobs...Huh! :roll: We had to say what the model, year of manufacture etc was, then eagerly awaited our mats. When they came, not only were we hit with £13 customs charge, but the mats were dreadfull. They exposed half of the mats that they were supposed to protect (we have a beige interior inc beige carpet & beige over-mats), & looked very nasty & were definately NOT custom fit! Hense we have never used them & despite me emailing the firm to voice my displeasure, er got no response! :( :thumbdown:

So, yes, we will be very interested to see what these are like too!

If these are no good too, then I will regret mentioning it on the Forum as I will feel responsible for other people going along with it! :oops:

A

Anonymous

dont feel responsible at all. i looked at the other ones available on a certain auction site and didnt like the look of them,but these appear to be kosher.anyway will soon see and report back

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Marthamay,

as bee says, you don't want to feel responsible. That's what forums are for. You can post links and make suggestions but at the end of the day, it's up to individuals to make decisions / choices for themselves.

I'm sure they will be fine. Look forward to seeing some pics when they arrive.

A

Anonymous

custom mats for my amber red, waiting for fine weather though to fit them. :beer:

A

Anonymous

love those RCZ1 .......have you got a linky for us? and price?
fact us up!

RCZ1

Reaction score
H12RPO said:
love those RCZ1 .......have you got a linky for us? and price?
fact us up!

Please see the first post in this thread that Marthamay posted, which has the link :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Oh my freakin' gosh those look awesome! As a cruiser owner I thought you couldn't spend a lot of money accessorising a car (hey I have never had a car worth accessorising) but I can see myself going nuts with an RCZ!

A

Anonymous

custom mats also available at simply car mats .co.uk with logo and edging, various colours.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the link marthamay. Just placed my order... super luxury black with black trim and black logo "Ron's RCZ". Looking forward to there arrival.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
A couple of photos of my custom RCZ mats. These will be my summer mats :thumbup:

They are really cool RCZ1!! Which font did you select?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
A couple of photos of my custom RCZ mats. These will be my summer mats :thumbup:

I really like that font and the writing looks slightly larger than mine, very nice indeed..