What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Custom Badge

soundwave5150

Reaction score
I want to replace the front lion badge (once i get the car) with a custom emblem, something in 3D chrome like the original and maybe painted 'brilliant black'. Any suggestions where I could get that made? I found somewhere but they only cater to bulk orders :thumbdown: .

One of the options:

A

Anonymous

I know somewhere but like MEvans said...why?...plus it would have to be pretty nice to beat the pug logo in my honest opinion. You would have to select a material preference...possibly 316 stainless which could be lacquered but wouldn't need plating...but then again going for something like a plastic with a chrome finish would do the job but not sure how long it would last

soundwave5150

Reaction score
MEvans said:
Why ................for gods sake ?

One of the things that drew me to the car was the "what the hell is that?!" factor, and I want to keep that going for people that see my car. I would be doing extensive mock ups in Photoshop to find one that looks good before doing it though. Otherwise it'll be the Peugeot logo sprayed black instead.

A

Anonymous

Just debadge it..................someone on here's already done that havent they?

A

Anonymous

de-badged the back and painted the front logo black GeiZt i think it was