What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Custom 2021 Peugeot badges on my RCZ

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the Family Leon & the Z looks the Business especially with those quads! 👌

Kash2001

Reaction score
Hi can I ask if the badge you put on covered the holes of the original, as mines in the body shop and they are saying that the badge is embossed into the bonnet and the new badge won't cover it, or similar too.

I'm going to see them tomorrow but my badge is the same as yours, did any holes need to be filled or was your badge embedded in the bonnet.

Many thanks

Kash2001

Reaction score
Hi yes thank you for advise, I have the same custom badge as the OP. So it does fit, I've been to the bodyshop and discussed the issues with them

They now think the badge should fit unless the original lion has pins in the legs near the feet, but I don't think thats the case.

So the badge should fit, however the silver U surround is an issue, as I'm not sure it can be removed from the base plate without showing a gap in the bonnet 😱

So the body shop might just paint the whole area and just replace the lion with the lions head as per OP.

If the silver surround can be removed without the bonnet looking odd or a gap then they'll take the U shape off.

But I don't hold out much hope of this. If it can't be removed it'll be painted black as the car is.

It's a difficult peace to sort really but hopefully it can be made to look better.

Many thanks

BeefyBalls

Reaction score
Hi yes thank you for advise, I have the same custom badge as the OP. So it does fit, I've been to the bodyshop and discussed the issues with them

They now think the badge should fit unless the original lion has pins in the legs near the feet, but I don't think thats the case.

So the badge should fit, however the silver U surround is an issue, as I'm not sure it can be removed from the base plate without showing a gap in the bonnet 😱

So the body shop might just paint the whole area and just replace the lion with the lions head as per OP.

If the silver surround can be removed without the bonnet looking odd or a gap then they'll take the U shape off.

But I don't hold out much hope of this. If it can't be removed it'll be painted black as the car is.

It's a difficult peace to sort really but hopefully it can be made to look better.

Many thanks
I got my U vinyl wrapped in piano black to match the car.

Kash2001

Reaction score
Thanks for that certainly an idea and would look good, but did you wrap the silver U too or did you have that removed?

Many thanks

LeonGrchz

Reaction score

Many thanks
Hi, sorry for my late response!

For me it covered the holes so I didn't had to fill them in or something like this. Just sticked the badge over it :)

Kash2001

Reaction score
Hi everyone, right it's done and back from the body shop 👍 I've got to wait till the paint dries on the badge area until I wash it 🤞

Looks better in the flesh 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20230301_171831.jpg
    IMG_20230301_171831.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20230301_171854.jpg
    IMG_20230301_171854.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41

Leroymusic00

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that the badge just pops off and there is a centre hole left - this can then be covered by a badge.
Does anyone have a link to the custom RCZ badges please?