What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Current delivery times

A

Anonymous

A friend ordered his new RCZ end December hoping for delivery 01 March (11plate), is this possible considering most of us waited 4 months. What do you think or know??

A

Anonymous

I have ordered mine the 31st december,

So far i still don't have a build date in their systems (asked yesterday), but my dealer said that it will be due in march.

Hopefully it'll com in march, coz from the 17th march I will be on foot as my car inssurance, tax and mot are due on the 16th and i wont renew it!

A

Anonymous

I'm in Australia. I ordered mine last week (January 18) and I was told it will be picked from the February production and should arrive in Australia sometime in April for an early May delivery (although they said its quite possible I could have it by the end of April).

Like you fonfon, I'm hoping for an early delivery as my current lease runs out on the third week of April so a May delivery will leave me car-less.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

depends on the colour and extras ordered. February is Pearl White build month . I ordered mine 8th Nov and will get 2nd week in March. Delay was I understand down to colour and extras. Must admit watching the pics on here as people pick up their new cars is excrutiating..cant wait

A

Anonymous

Aha, I ordered Pearl White so that explains the February production.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

i ordered nera black... that explains why mine has moved further 1 month... now due 2nd week of march
ordered november 2nd