Hello everyone,
This is the 5th time in a year I spilled redbull, milkshake, everything over my center console.
Does anyone have any ideas to upgrade or modify my center console?
I'm so annoyed, my seats are stained, my spoiler button keeps getting drinks in it and I have to clean it out with contact cleaner.
Ridiculous design, idk who did the job for the cupholder but it's genuinely easier some times to just hold my drink than to use it.
This is the 5th time in a year I spilled redbull, milkshake, everything over my center console.
Does anyone have any ideas to upgrade or modify my center console?
I'm so annoyed, my seats are stained, my spoiler button keeps getting drinks in it and I have to clean it out with contact cleaner.
Ridiculous design, idk who did the job for the cupholder but it's genuinely easier some times to just hold my drink than to use it.