What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cracked windscreen

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
Damn :thumbdown:

Well i am a man of honour,and did put a fiver in our work's charity collection,the guy's are still laughing at me :cry:

Good man!!

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Oh dear
Cracked screen then found out not insured on my policy. Autoglass quoted £1150.00 fitted :?: I managed to get this down to £787.00 fitted it took them 2 hours did a good job. :thumbup: Do not use a car wash or jet wash for at least 24hrs after.
Check your insurance as this is now common practice by insures to leave this out. Tesco value insurance avoid this policy. :thumbdown:
By the way the rear screen will cost £2,000 to replace :!:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mikehatch said:
Oh dear
Cracked screen then found out not insured on my policy. Autoglass quoted £1150.00 fitted :?: I managed to get this down to £787.00 fitted it took them 2 hours did a good job. :thumbup: Do not use a car wash or jet wash for at least 24hrs after.
Check your insurance as this is now common practice by insures to leave this out. Tesco value insurance avoid this policy. :thumbdown:
By the way the rear screen will cost £2,000 to replace :!:

Do you mean your insurance policy did not have "windscreen replacement" on it?