What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cover needed

Ingrid Proctor

Reaction score
I have a 2013 sports rcz04 2 door peugeot. The plastic cover over rocket gasket has warped so no point in changing gasket either replacing cover. However been told just that will cost me nearly $1000 . So any advice if can get cheaper, or would wreckers be worth a look?

Pedro

Reaction score
You could try "The Wreckers" aka Breakers yards depending on engine is it a 156- 200GT ?

indoldn

Reaction score
I have a 2013 sports rcz04 2 door peugeot. The plastic cover over rocket gasket has warped so no point in changing gasket either replacing cover. However been told just that will cost me nearly $1000 . So any advice if can get cheaper, or would wreckers be worth a look?
Rocker cover for THP200 is a little harder to get. Just noticed you are located in NZ so might add to the challenge as can't imagine many RCZ there. I have a THP 200 & the Rocker cover cost me £80 & labour was an hour at £90 I think. Still an option to buy the cover from abroad. Rocker cover for THP 156 should be easier to get. Good luck.