What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Counting down sleeps until I pick up my RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi all, I am getting excited now and only have 4 more :sleeping-yellow: (sounding like my daughter on the count down to Xmas!) until I pick up my car. Can't wait now.

I have to admit to having a few reservations about build quality, residuals and rear seat space (have to buy the seat designed for the RCZ), but I have seen enough positive comments on here to finally seal the deal with Peugeot Burton Upon Trent and can't wait now. :dance:

Just want to say what a great forum this is and thank you for helping me finaly make up my mind :clap:

A

Anonymous

antisipation is always a great feeling relish it mate :thumbup: and i hope you really enjoy your car when it comes the spec looks fantastic :cool:

A

Anonymous

Ryan you have made a great choice of car and got a spec to keep you happy for a very long time. (It'll take you months just finding out how/if everything works) You will love it, as they really are a very good car to drive. :thumbup: Don't worry about a face lifted model or anything else. You have the Mark 1 the original :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Ron. If things dont work which I am sure they will I am fortunate that my office is about 100yds from the main Peugeot dealer in Leicester.

A

Anonymous

Build quality is top notch..up there with BMW..easily! :geek: My two young kids couldn't stop screaming when they first saw mine and can't wait for me to take them to school...there's plenty of leg and head room in the rear...getting in and out isn't brilliant but the kids will love it as much as you will :greetings-wavingblue:
Fuzzyintheyard