What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Could my DIESEL be a PETROL???

A

Anonymous

:helpme: Am taking delivery of my RCZ tomorrow, & went over & saw it again today. Sat in it, started it up, & it was awsome!

On the way home, a horrible thought came to me...................that engine was incredibly quiet, & started without a glow light etc! Oh, please dont say they've sent me a petrol by mistake!!! :eek:

Reassurance please somebody :helpme:

If any members have got diesels, can you let me, is it very quiet inside & out & sound more like a petrol???

Any response much appreciated so I can at least try to sleep tonight! :(

A

Anonymous

I don't think it's petrol or diesel.. sounds to me like its run on plutonium... one way to be sure, check in the back for a flux capacitor.. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

yep its diesel ok there is a sticker under the fuel filler lid-mine has been back to dealer over no heater light, they recon it only comes on at about minus 8 degrees, oh and the engine is quite, aparently the engine is so eficient it dont need the glow plugs much

A

Anonymous

bee said:
yep its diesel ok there is a sticker under the fuel filler lid-mine has been back to dealer over no heater light, they recon it only comes on at about minus 8 degrees, oh and the engine is quite, aparently the engine is so eficient it dont need the glow plugs much

Oh, Thank you, Thank you, Thankyou bee. You are a true star!!! :thumbup: Now I can sleep soundly :sleeping-yellow: ..............well, I probably wont as I'm far too excited :dance: :-D :beer:

A

Anonymous

no probs-enjoy and explore your rcz tomorrow im sure you will be more than pleased with it

t110jim

Reaction score
I thought the same when I picked mine up does get a little noisier when cold with a few miles onthe clock