What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cotswolds Mini-Meet

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Here's Zombie1066 and I at our Cotswold meet-up yesterday.

We had a great time catching up and trading RCZ information.

We also talked about organising something similar for the spring, realistically for the midlands area - let me know what you think,

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Yes would like to have a meet in 2012 and set it up in the midlands. I am definitely in on organising such a meet.

A

Anonymous

if there were just 2 of ya who took the photo :lol: :lol: personally speaking you 2 men are wasting a otherwise excellent photo of 2 rcz :lol: :lol:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
if there were just 2 of ya who took the photo :lol: :lol: personally speaking you 2 men are wasting a otherwise excellent photo of 2 rcz :lol: :lol:

A tripod and the 10s timer on the camera - that's who took the picture.

We also have one of just the car, but I thought you all might like to see what we looked like.

A

Anonymous

pete.garratt said:
jassyo06 said:

A tripod and the 10s timer on the camera - that's who took the picture.

We also have one of just the car, but I thought you all might like to see what we looked like.

well done pete.............i was havin a laugh i would love to catch up with fellow rcz owners and have a chat :cool:

A

Anonymous

definitely a good idea to have car meet in 2012. Just depends on when and where.