What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Coolant sensor

bulldog b

Reaction score
Hi guys, the temp control keeps popping up saying, top up water violent, however the water was fine so I put in a new sensor, however it is still doing same, any ideas plz??

Pedro

Reaction score
Was it a Bosch replacement sensor ?

Pedro

Reaction score
If its not Bosch its useless Many have tried the aftermarket ones myself included & they are S***e my ebay special lasted 4 days when replaced with the Bosch the light went straight out so try disconnecting plug then start the car switch off & reconnect the plug then restart if it persists you need to wipe off the code in the ECU with a scanner if that fails to cure it it may be another issue but you need the codes cleared first

bulldog b

Reaction score
If its not Bosch its useless Many have tried the aftermarket ones myself included & they are S***e my ebay special lasted 4 days when replaced with the Bosch the light went straight out so try disconnecting plug then start the car switch off & reconnect the plug then restart if it persists you need to wipe off the code in the ECU with a scanner if that fails to cure it it may be another issue but you need the codes cleared first
thanks for that i will try it

th3g3rmb0y

Reaction score
Is it easy enough to replace the coolant sensor yourself? This is the one I have.

PXL_20210316_115354453.jpg