What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cool 18" - 19" for baby.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
In dutch I can explain it for you, in English it's a bit more difficult. :oops: :oops: :oops:

In short: when the offset is to high there's a chance the wheels hit the shockabsorbers
when the offset is to low the wheel will come to far out of the wheel well and hit the wheel arch when riding over a bump or hole.

Also by changing the offset you change the track with of the car, wich in extreme conditions can affect handling and tire ware.

A

Anonymous

I've also been looking for 18" after market wheels for RCZ.
27 offset is a big problem...have anybody found wheels with correct offset?

I've found only OZ Ultraleggera which isn't the best looking option for the RCZ IMO.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Yes 27-28 is the correct offset. The same offset as a normal 308.

Peugeot made a real mess here. All Original Peugeotrims with 5 holes (5x108) have a offset between 38 and 45. (as for the 407, 607)
These wheels will fit if you use spacers (15-20mm thick). So it's not that big a problem, but in some countrys spacers are illegal (in Belgium I know for sure :oops: )