What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CONVERTIBLE

Ian J.

Reaction score
Probably been discussed before over the years but why didn't peugeot ever make the RCZ in a convertible
I reckon it would have sold a lot more and the Z might have lasted longer than 5 years .

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The RCZ is on the running gear of the 308 and if you look at the 308cc it has the same cockpit and it's also got the same Hdi engine as RCZs Hdi.... Look it up and let us know what you think 🤔
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
Yes get the point , too similar to warrant both
My wife has had half a dozen 206 and 207CCs over the years and they were pretty good cars

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
In the peugeot museum in France I believe will let you if I see it over there in September...

Ian J.

Reaction score
Would have liked to have come on that trip but starting a new job in august so thought it would be taking the mick a bit if I went off on holiday pretty much immediately after starting. Looks like it was done by Magna Steyr who are the same people who built the Crossfire for Chrysler. Had one of those prior to my first RCZ and they were very underrated, 3.2 Merc engine was pretty quick but there is a car where the coupe was definitely better looking than the convertible.