What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

COMPETITION'S VIEWS ON RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys :wave:

We all read reports on the RCZ and it's direct competition namely Scirrocco and the TT,but what do those driver's think of the RCZ,perhap's i need to trawl a few forum's,but anyone with information i would be very interested to hear :eusa-think:
Thank's very much :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I don't think you are likely to get that sort of information on this forum. If you want to find out they are readily available on the internet. Be careful however, as we don't want to start any mud slinging on this forum.

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
Hi guys :wave:

We all read reports on the RCZ and it's direct competition namely Scirrocco and the TT,but what do those driver's think of the RCZ,perhap's i need to trawl a few forum's,but anyone with information i would be very interested to hear :eusa-think:
Thank's very much :wave:

What does it matter what they think? You bought it, you own it, so your opinion is the only one that REALLY matters. Surely?

A

Anonymous

VW owners seem to like it.
Audi owners seem to dispise it.
Mazda RX8 owners seem to associate with being on the fringe of acceptability
BMW owners dont really know what it is.

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
VW owners seem to like it.
Audi owners seem to dispise it.
Mazda RX8 owners seem to associate with being on the fringe of acceptability
BMW owners dont really know what it is.

you are right about the audi owners I had a former audi TT owner question me on why I did not get a TT over an RCZ he seemed to prefer the TT over the RCZ which is fair enough its what his personal taste.

Hatman

Reaction score
I have found that in Cornwall BMW drivers despite it whilst Audi drivers seem to respect you, maybe it's an area thing!

A

Anonymous

i love how all on coming tt drivers strain there necks to catch a look you as they pass you.a porsche 911 turbo new one gave me the thumbs up as he slowly past me on the m8 then gave the hazards in a nice way :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've got a friend who's an Audi/ BMW freak :)
He's got a TT and an M3 and can't see what we see in the RCZ.
I put picture on my Facebook of the line of RCZ's from Sundays meet and his comment on the picture was " the scrapyard of the future " needless to say I deleted the comment !!!

A

Anonymous

It would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing....... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

The misses had an interesting comment from another girl in a renualt Clio "what's the matter couldn't you afford a TT" now hold on there sweetheart clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer, Chav! Go and find your Burberry Cap & scarf VaVaVoom... My arse!

A

Anonymous

The rcz just seems to insight strong opinions the negative opinions really deep down they do like it but wouldnt let you know :wtf: