What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Competition time

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I might fix you up with something better than that at the meet ;) ;)

Don't tell jassy, or he may well get around to booking his stay :lol:

A

Anonymous

Very nice CHUNKY LOOKING BEASTY heavy no doubt so more bhp the better :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:

Oh I do like a nice-looking chunky BEAST! I'm expecting at LEAST the 2L 163bhp HDI - none of this pish eco engine rubbish......
...am I right in thinking they could be the same wheels that are on the new RCZ? They look v.similar.....

I must say, I'm rather relieved no-one's slated it ..... although Rizz is conspicuous by his absence ..... ( I hope he's not gassed himself on Nitromors!)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:

Oh I do like a nice-looking chunky BEAST! I'm expecting at LEAST the 2L 163bhp HDI - none of this pish eco engine rubbish......
...am I right in thinking they could be the same wheels that are on the new RCZ? They look v.similar.....

I must say, I'm rather relieved no-one's slated it ..... although Rizz is conspicuous by his absence ..... ( I hope he's not gassed himself on Nitromors!)

Very funny D so ye have a sense of humour after all :lol: Ahhh the wheels PUG started this Polished wheel/shadow effect with the 208 then the rcz as a option :thumbup: No doubt they will be a optional extra on this Beasty

Is it a permanent 4x4 or a 4x4 in 2 wheel drive disguise for the fashion conscious :eusa-think: like the VX Mocha

richard.au

Reaction score
I saw the skoda superb in traffic tonight and thought, hmm, that's ambitious. What I drive is superb, the skoda, nuh.

It reminds me of that tv show, 'Medium', I
thought it was good to keep ambitions to 'average', not all high and mighty :)

And I like the food at the local 'standard' Indian diner - no high expectations there. :)

A

Anonymous

Just reading an article on the 2008 and, sorry Donna, but I simply don't get this car. It's essentially Peugeot’s answer to the Juke but I find it infinitely less quirky and fun. It's a faux 4x4 coming with 2WD and Peugeot's electronic "Grip Control" system. Most worryingly though are the engine options; a 1.2 litre three cylinder 82bhp version, a 156bhp 1.6THP (the best option to mind) or a 92bhp 1.6 e-HDi diesel. I know you love your diesels but that's a tremendously underpowered engine IMO. C'mon Donna make your house a Merc household when the time comes and get that A-class!

A

Anonymous

Thats Wierd no 163BHP HDI option even then, no doubt it would underpowered :eusa-think: AYE the "Fur coat Nae knickers Burd of this forum ............................. :lol: Soz D ye know me :lol: YOU should make it a real AMG + A faux pas AMG On Your Driveway/Red Carpet :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Just reading an article on the 2008 and, sorry Donna, but I simply don't get this car. It's essentially Peugeot’s answer to the Juke but I find it infinitely less quirky and fun. It's a faux 4x4 coming with 2WD and Peugeot's electronic "Grip Control" system. Most worryingly though are the engine options; a 1.2 litre three cylinder 82bhp version, a 156bhp 1.6THP (the best option to mind) or a 92bhp 1.6 e-HDi diesel. I know you love your diesels but that's a tremendously underpowered engine IMO. C'mon Donna make your house a Merc household when the time comes and get that A-class!

Must admit I like the 2008 based solely on the looks, until know I didn't know what was going to be powering it .... although I had sadly imagined a pishy underpowered eco runt. Might be the Evoque yet then ..... unless I can get someone to help push the boat out for a new rangey sport (between us obviously) .... and my wee feesty RSTurbo in the garage for a toy? #Icandream

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Must admit I like the 2008 based solely on the looks, until know I didn't know what was going to be powering it .... although I had sadly imagined a pishy underpowered eco runt. Might be the Evoque yet then ..... unless I can get someone to help push the boat out for a new rangey sport (between us obviously) .... and my wee feesty RSTurbo in the garage for a toy? #Icandream

Yeah....good luck with that!! Couldn't believe how low the mileage was on that Fiesta RSTurbo. Mind you, I don't think I'd be paying almost 10k for it!!