What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Compataible mobiles

A

Anonymous

Hi
I am very frustrated that l cannot get full intergration between my iphone and the ICE system in my new RCZ, my phone is up for renewall and was wondering if there are phones on the market that will intergrate properly
ANDY K

A

Anonymous

Hi
Sorry should have mentioned what system l have it is the full Sat Nav system.
Regards
Andrew

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm not sure that any phone will work with the Sat Nav system. The Sat Nav system is that but also a full jukebox / hard disk drive to store all your music. You can insert a sim too which can be used to store all your contacts, so no need for your phone in your car, with this system. That's what I understand from what I've read on here anyway.

I don't have the system but I'm sure someone who has will be able to put you right here.

A

Anonymous

You can pair mobile telephones to the full media system. I simply use the sim card in the car so haven't discovered if any telephones are more problematical than others. Once paired you answer/make calls via the inbuilt phone.