What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Come on Hamilton

A

Anonymous

Sorry I'll not be getting up to watch F1 bores me to tears rather watch paint dry. But good luck Lewis even if he lives in Switzerland he's still British.

A

Anonymous

I dont like the P***k Cant stand his arrogance dont care if he's British....Button very likeable....its a 50-50 who's the most arrogant Hamilton or Vettel....Love F1...SO DOES MY MOTHER :wave: BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE...no very likeable characters..in the sport just now...apologies for being so...curt :lol:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Im playing the 2013 season on the xbox. Its so hard, even on easy :( I dont have sky sports so I cant watch it. And I think the Mrs wouldnt appreciate me watching it, then playing it after lol

A

Anonymous

Sorry...I have no time for Lewis Hamilton. I think he's a complete ar$e. I completely agree with Jassy's remarks about there being very few likeable characters in the sport these days.

A

Anonymous

Who cares about the drivers, its about the team, technology, strategy and awesome driving skill. You guys see Massa catch that slide at 200+kph! Mad skills that!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Personally I like Hamilton. He seems very grounded despite everything that he has. He is very determined and I like a man who knows what he wants ;)