What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Code p1030

Scott1973

Reaction score
Hi all

I had this code come up last week and car went into limp.mode no power from turbo. Man from the R.A.C. said it was the turbo boost control solenoid which i had replaced at a cost of 400 quid. Went out in my car today driving down the A2 and tje same bloody thing happened. Any ideas what it might be. I dont think its the turbo as i had that replaced last year

Pedro

Reaction score
P0130 Intake manifold air control valve position sensor

Pedro

Reaction score
I would also clean the MAF & MAP sensor

Attachments

• Inlet sensor.PNG
    Inlet sensor.PNG
    286.4 KB · Views: 31

JazzyRCZ

Reaction score
Hi all

I had this code come up last week and car went into limp.mode no power from turbo. Man from the R.A.C. said it was the turbo boost control solenoid which i had replaced at a cost of 400 quid. Went out in my car today driving down the A2 and tje same bloody thing happened. Any ideas what it might be. I dont think its the turbo as i had that replaced last year
Its to do with the valvetronic system if its thp 200, either worn gear on 3rd cam or faulty vvt motor

RCZ-SWED

Reaction score
The first thing I would check is that the alternator is charging properly. Had the same problem with many P1030's without the engine running bad before the light came on, and it only happened when driving calmly and smoothly. After I checked all the wires and connections, I began to suspect that the valvtronic motor was not getting enough power. Bought a cheap voltmeter for the 12V socket and it's still there. Had a maximum of 13.2V and 12.6 at idle. Serviced the alternator and now it's always above 14V and hasn't had a P1030 for years.