What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Clock

A

Anonymous

On Sunday I had to manually change the clock, is this not done automatically?

A

Anonymous

andyessex said:
On Sunday I had to manually change the clock, is this not done automatically?
Me too. People have asked me did it not change automatically and were surprised it hadn't. A minor detail but surprising with so much technology about the car.

A

Anonymous

It's the first time in many years I did not have a car that took the time from the audio system, let's hope that the clock keeps good time. Apart from that I'm happy with everything else.

FGRob

Reaction score
To be honest on all the cars I've had, including the latest Toyota's I've had to change the clock manually, hopefully it's not going to be an issue next year :clap: :clap:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

My dealer told me it took the time from satellites so I was expecting it to be auto.

A

Anonymous

mine changed on its own.
However on most of my previous cars you have the option (somewhere in the config or audio options!!) to set it to change automatically or manually. May be worth checking the owners handbook.

A

Anonymous

there is an option in the manue of "set up" to get the time automatically from the GPS

doc

A

Anonymous

my car is fitted with sat nav and i had to set the clock

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
Mine had 'set with gps' ticked, but didn't.

I collected the same experience, but I think it was because I was too impatient to wait for the next satfix.

doc