What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Clock

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
After 5000km I found 1 thing that really is a pain in my eye :oops:

There seems to be a difference in time between the analog clock and the digital clock on the display. The analog clock runs almost a minute in front. :oops:

A

Anonymous

So did i ?
Mine both show identical time.
Are'nt they "set" by the RDS on the radio ?

FGRob

Reaction score
If I sit in the drivers seat it's a minute in front, if I sit in the passenger seat it's a minute behind. :wave:

A

Anonymous

put it in 6th gear, .....(you know where :shock: ) and just drive? :twisted:

Joske

Reaction score

:oops:

A

Anonymous

So which clock is correct? Perhaps the analog one is correct and the digital one is slow. Can you adjust the digital clock to the same as the analog or do they both move but stay 1 minute apart?

Joske

Reaction score
I talked to the dealer about this, and when my lady has to visit the dealer they will go to the bottom of this. The request is posted to Peugeot and there will be an ingeneer to look at it.

Joske

Reaction score
RCZ went to the dealer yesterday, and problem is NOT fixed. Engineers are still trying to find the solution. It is a known issue at Peugeot France. There's somewhere an error in the synchronisation between computer and clock. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Am I the only person who is wondering why we need 2 clocks in the RCZ :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I learned the other day that the analog clock in the concept RCZ cost £5,000. One of the very few features that didn't make it into the production model. Maybe if it had then you wouldn't have your time problem now. Does it really bother you enough to take it back to the dealer?