What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Clock on car dashboard

Shaun

Reaction score
Hi only had my car a couple of days, can anyone please let me know how to alter time on the clock looked in book pack this haven't figured it out. Thanks

2retro

Reaction score
You do it through the stereo. I forget exactly how as I swapped my factory stereo out a while ago but it's very simple to do. Try pressing a few buttons (the 'Mode' button would be a good start) and you'll soon figure it out. 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Depending on the type of head unit you have (mine is the RT 6) you need to go the the setup button.

Shaun

Reaction score
You do it through the stereo. I forget exactly how as I swapped my factory stereo out a while ago but it's very simple to do. Try pressing a few buttons (the 'Mode' button would be a good start) and you'll soon figure it out. 👍
Many thanks sorted it now looked on YouTube was easy after that.

Callum2901

Reaction score
Press menu on the centre console, the. Send from right option for personalisation configuration, then display configuration it’s in there!