What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Clips for Roof Arches

h.douglas

Reaction score
I want to get the roof arches sprayed but need to get the clips incase they break when they are taken off (sprayer advised me). Does anyone know the part number and where I can get them on the internet? Have been looking for photos or any information on them on the internet but nothing comes up. Can anyone help? Whoever posted the information on how to remove them - thank you, brilliant explanation.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Please let me know when you get a set and where from as I plan to take off my arches and have them spayed also..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Mothra8

Reaction score
Likewise, I am too! Many thanks to chrismac for sharing. Have been quoted 200-250 to get them removed and painted. Interested to know whether this is the standard quote.

tm2204

Reaction score
Any reason why you don't just mask off and paint/spray in situ? :)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
If your careful and remove properly you shouldn’t break any clips just go steady 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I had to have a new screen fitted and they removed the arches to do it. No clips broke 👍

darrensj

Reaction score
I would have them wrapped instead while still on the car if I were you.
I just joined the forum for ideas on this same post, I like the idea of wrapping, think be probably better than repainting.

D

Deleted User

If your careful and remove properly you shouldn’t break any clips just go steady 👍

agreed - I managed to do the job without breaking anything and they invented the saying 'ham fisted' just for me...

oh, and I have a feeling the clips are pretty expensive too...

chrismac

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of the wrap, I'm getting the wheels on my Opal White RCZ refurbished (and painted black) and was thinking about getting the arches painted (or wrapped) as well.

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
You talkin to me, verminator? 😁

Yep, a little further in that thread I think I mention what I did (masked & sprayed in-situ). I only mention it as an alternative option that is cheap and easy to "undo".

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yah talking to you lol 😂
How long did it take you to do and what was the drying time....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les...

darrensj

Reaction score
Going for the wrap finish.
got the wifes RCZ booked in next week to have the arches wrapped Satin Black.
Got a company who I deal with in work doing it, will post the before and after pics when done. Hopefully finishing touch to her car.