What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Citroen/DS .Hybrid concept..

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Well I’de Test drive one :eusa-think: I doubt they will make them though, or at least not without watering it down considerably.
It would also no doubt be the wrong side of £50k if it ever did hit the market.

Eye catching though :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Okay Guys it's been a long hard decision but well there's nothing else I can do but.......

well...

Okay then I'll part exchange my Nissan Leaf for one of these DS Electric thingy mi jigs, no it's pointless trying to stop me, my minds made up !!!!

:shock: :shock:

Wow !!! from my CX and BX days, I just love the French cars, and boy don't they just design em !

and those stats Neil are mind boggling - I know the Leaf is in an altogether different market, but when I floor it, it surprises a LOT of cars, had a 320 beemer struggling to match me, until I heard a big clunk and he fell back. the shear acceleration from a one gear no delay torque drive is like Scotty going into Warp drive !!!

Can't wait for the next couple of years, from what I've read there will be around 40 new electric models on the market from Volvo to Kia with eveything else in between.

:beer: Cheers me dears !!