What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chrome

A

Anonymous

Loving this - think I remember someone having it as a courtesy car and absolutely loving it :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 609
A

Anonymous

I think that there was no love for it when they had it...and I personally would have felt exactly the same. To be honest, I'd have been embarrassed driving it or having it on my drive way. However, I respect everyone's options and celebrate our individualism and uniqueness (and this is CERTAINLY unique) so I'm not dissing you for feeling differently. Good spot although I'd say they're very optimistic in asking for 20k!!!! :shock:

A

Anonymous

No good to me if they won't deliver :crazy: :wtf: wouldn't happen be belong to a footballer that's the kinda thing they'd do :thumbdown: :helpme:

A

Anonymous

I was one of the minority who quite liked it. I wouldn't have bought one in that finish but I did like it!

Sent from my wireless telephonic device using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Found one thing I like about it...the wrapped arches. That's pretty much it though.

A

Anonymous

This is the "inverse" look of what I normally like :crazy:

I'm not a fan of chrome, so whenever I configure a new car I use all available options (black pack, dark package or whatever it is called by the manufacturer at hand) to remove as much chrome parts as possible.

Mat silver is okay, though...

A

Anonymous

I couldn't have one myself, but man would you turn even more heads than normal. Having said that, you would in any chrome car :eusa-think: