What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chrome to black arches

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Thinking of wrapping my arches gloss black to match my wheels, is any of you guys good on photoshop it would be much appreciated if you could alter my attached photo of two options, just the arches gloss black or the arches and the wing mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_4127.JPG
    IMG_4127.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 10,747

Sanity

Reaction score

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
That looks the part sanity...

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Hi renegade not sure how to view your photos been looking through some of your posts but couldn't find photo of your car

A

Anonymous

looks good how much does that cost if you don't mind me asking as I am thinking of doing the same

renegade79

Reaction score
I think I paid about €80 which is a steal cause I've heard of others spending a lot more. And the guy who did mine spend 2-3 hours doing it. I was really pleased with the result! I also gave the arches a good clean, polish and sealant before the wrap went on! The only niggle he had was wrapping the mirrors. They were a little tricky and he had to make 3 attempts before he was happy with the end result. I was lucky that this guy was particular about his work and he wouldn't let me leave until he was happy with the transformation.
Another one:

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
tommysrcz said:
looks good how much does that cost if you don't mind me asking as I am thinking of doing the same

I've been quoted £120

RCZ1

Reaction score
My wing mirrors cost me around £120. My wrapper dismantled them and wrapped them and then put them all back together again which ensured no seams / tucks. My wrapper also uses a cutting tape which means he doesn't cut on the car / item. The tape cuts from the inside out. It took him 3 hours per wing mirror in total.

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
My wing mirrors cost me around £120. My wrapper dismantled them and wrapped them and then put them all back together again which ensured no seams / tucks. My wrapper also uses a cutting tape which means he doesn't cut on the car / item. The tape cuts from the inside out. It took him 3 hours per wing mirror in total.

When I double checked it was £120 for the roof bars and £40 each for the wing mirrors... Looking to get it done next week, it's a company called wrap monkey in Sunderland.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Anth SAFC said:
RCZ1 said:

When I double checked it was £120 for the roof bars and £40 each for the wing mirrors... Looking to get it done next week, it's a company called wrap monkey in Sunderland.

He won't be taking the mirrors apart then for £40.

It was the time taken to do each mirror which increased the price BUT it ensured a seamless finish.

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Will do booked in for Thursday... Only downside the wife has just scraped one of my alloys, she denies it but took my car off drive this morning and parked on kerb...

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Anth SAFC said:
RCZ1 said:

It was the time taken to do each mirror which increased the price BUT it ensured a seamless finish.
£40 each so £80 for both wing mirrors, I will ask him how he does them tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up though

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Anth SAFC said:
RCZ1 said:

Tried to drop car off today but the lad had booked a Range Rover in and said he hadn't seen my email booking, I have to wait a couple of weeks now as I'm going on hols.. He did say that the wing mirrors would have to be done in 3 pieces..

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Finally got round to dropping my car in, must say the lads at wrap monkey done a cracking job, photo quality not the best as it was getting dark when I picked car up will put a comparison photos on later before and after...