What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chrome gear knob

marc0079

Reaction score
Does any one have a chrome gear knob for sale 6speed red or black thanks

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought mine from a Peugeot dealer eBay shop. It was sold as a 308 GTi one or whatever they're called.

2retro

Reaction score
You could try sending him a Direct Message. Click on his username and then 'Start Conversation'. 👍

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought one from breakers for £10 last week from a DS3 same one with black insert. 😊

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
Definitely worth the upgrade from the basic manual gear shift knob to the R or GTi version whatever the cost - they are in my opinion like so many aspects of the RCZ (eg: the positive air vents on the rear parcel shelf) are a design triumph.

It's worth noting they're not chrome but a single carved billet of medical grade aluminium - yes medical grade! - and they're heavy - very heavy for their size - have a look at one carefully - really look at it - it's a stunning as a Henry Moore sculpture and a genuine work of art. And it's sitting there right under your hand every moment you drive it. Who needs to go to an art gallery - we have a modern masterpiece in our garages! I think they're the perfect complement to any well kept RCZ.

And if you want to keep them cool on a hot summer's day .... and we have plenty of those here in Aus!! - then a simple golf club head cover does the trick! :)

Last edited: