What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Christmas Caption Competition: Winner Announced

A

Anonymous

Re: Christmas Caption Competition

Lawyers 4U call centre operative: "So Mrs Claus, have you, or any of your family been involved in an accident recently....?"

RCZ1

Reaction score

Thread bump ! C'mon guys and gals. The competition closes 25th December so get those captions in very soon to win a fantastic prize

FGRob

Reaction score

News Flash - News Flash

NORAD have just issued the following alert notice -

Operators at NORAD have a growing concern as the expected activity in the North Pole region suddenly stopped, they also reported hearing the following faint message - OH OH OH Sh*****************************************t :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :dance:

Merry Christmas everyone. :wave: :wave:

Rob

A

Anonymous

And the winner, as select by all the mods is BangorRCZ

BangorRCZ said:
Captain to First Officer: "That turbulence was pretty bad. It almost felt like we'd hit something!"

Thanks again to everyone who took part. We will have a few new competitions for you in the new year so watch this space.

A big thanks again to http://carwaxandstuff.co.uk/ for providing the forum with this great prize which given the recent weather is a must have.

A

Anonymous

WOOHOO! I never win anything. This is astonishing. Thanks to carwaxandstuff for the prize and to the mods for running the caption. Freddie will be treated to a right royal going-over once the goodies arrive and the weather improves. Torrential rain today but still terribly mucky roads so not much point in washing him yet.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Yay!!!! Congrats L! :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-bravo: :dance: :clap: :auto-car:

Best wishes
Scarlet (L)xxx

A

Anonymous

There was a bit of a hiatus whilst waiting for my prize to arrive, which I put down to the holidays and bad weather, so a timely intervention by RCZ1 on my behalf (I think of her as Special K :lol: ) to the suppliers got the package posted Friday and I got it first class delivery yesterday (15th). Now I just need a break in the weather to get trying out the products.

Thanks again to Carwaxandstuff, the mods and especially Kerry for getting it sorted.

Lorraine

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
There was a bit of a hiatus whilst waiting for my prize to arrive, which I put down to the holidays and bad weather, so a timely intervention by RCZ1 on my behalf (I think of her as Special K :lol: ) to the suppliers got the package posted Friday and I got it first class delivery yesterday (15th). Now I just need a break in the weather to get trying out the products.

Thanks again to Carwaxandstuff, the mods and especially Kerry for getting it sorted.

Lorraine

Its a pleasure Lorraine, sorry you had a bit of delay.

Have fun using the new products :thumbup:

(quite like being called Special K - I'll have to get my hubby to call me that from now on :lol: :!: )