What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Christmas Caption Competition: Winner Announced

A

Anonymous

The Prize
Win a Winter Preparation and Maintenance Pack thanks to Car Wax and Stuff http://www.carwaxandstuff.co.uk

Thanks to Car Wax and Stuff who have kindly donated a Winter Preparation and Maintenance Pack worth £35.

How to Enter
Anyone who is registered, or registers before the closing date can enter. For your chance to win, simply post your caption relating to the following photo below.

T&C
1. The last day to enter is 25 December 2010 and the winner will be selected shortly after by the moderator team.
2. Postage is to the UK only
3. No cash alternative is available.

Thanks again to Car Wax and Stuff for offering this great prize.

Good Luck everyone!

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4,919
A

Anonymous

Re: Christmas Caption Competition

Captain to First Officer: "That turbulence was pretty bad. It almost felt like we'd hit something!"

A

Anonymous

"To all passengers, a surprise to the inflight menu today will be locally sourced reindeer".

A

Anonymous

With these budget airlines you get what you pay for!

A

Anonymous

A big cheery Santa welcome to the newest reindeer? Shoulda gone to Specsavers :lol:

A

Anonymous

Oldish couple looking out of their plane window

"Is that snow on the window?"

"No, it's rain, dear"

I'll just get me coat..................................................................

A

Anonymous

And Ryanair had the cheek to charge Santa for the ride and extra for each present........

A

Anonymous

"i swear he just stepped right out in front of me..........................i swerved but could not avoid a collision............ honestly officer !!!! "

A

Anonymous

I’m sure that health and Safety suggested for Santa to use DHL for continental flights.

A

Anonymous

Santa to elves, “Ok, who ordered the aeroplane for Xmas?”

A

Anonymous

its raining santas, alleluya.

A

Anonymous

Santa should have gone to Specsavers! :dance:

A

Anonymous

"Peugeot RCZ deemed too distracting after causing Santa / Plane Collision"
Daily Mail, December 25th 2010 :beer:

A

Anonymous

Captain to Co-Pilot "When I told you to hit the outer red marker I didn't mean....."

A

Anonymous

Captain to ground crew...."have you got enough snow foam to get that off?"

A

Anonymous

"Hello, I'm the Captain - we shall shortly be cruising at 35,000 feet with clear blue skies all the way and perhaps now is the time to mention that as a child I never did get that bike I asked for........." :twisted:

A

Anonymous

After constant sleigh problems, Mrs Claus regrets suggesting he catches a plane.

A

Anonymous

Now, Before we cross: Look Right...................Look Left....................Look Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii S**t !