What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cherished plate available "RCZ 700"

renegade79

Reaction score
I was wondering about this myself. Perhaps the first person to have an rcz producing 700bhp might be interested :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Would quads do that for mine I wonder :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Aye, it would be nice to have an RCZ plate but I'm presently in the process of putting my own with 2 digits (year of wife's birth) and the first 3 letters of our surname (old Portsmouth registration bought 25 years ago) onto retention after a write-off - which has been a problem in the recent past with my son's car. Sometimes creates a laugh when anyone sees my wife driving or getting out of the car.

I think that if I was to buy an RCZ registration I would want a single digit. God knows how much that would cost even for an Irish plate (which this one appears to be).

A

Anonymous

Re: Cherished plate available "RCZ 700"

Come to N ireland u'll get thousands of RCZ plates with what ever numbers u want for £250 :)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
My current registration is an Irish one, I bought it for my wife when we got married (her initials are DK) from a company called Phoenix registrations. They sold lots of Irish plates to the UK for low prices. Not sure if they are still going though, that's a long time ago now.

The problem with the RCZ or any vehicle related private plate is the obvious one, when you change vehicles it's got to go. How often do you see Range Rovers driving round with BMW or some derivative of that on the plate. Silly.

The best private plates are the personal ones, but they tend to be more expensive, and harder to find. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Re: Cherished plate available "RCZ 700"

Over here u'll see loads of audi's of RCZ plates oh the irony ;)