What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cherished Number plate for sale - RCZ656

Musky3415

Reaction score
Hi

Unfortunately it’s now time to p/x our beloved four and half year old “Rita” 2.0 GT Line for a British Feline. she has the number plate RCZ 656 which we are now selling . Bought at time for purchase for £850 it’s been valued at approx £600 and looking for offers so the plate goes to a good home 595E0331-E44D-4960-8290-EBF406CB9B14.jpeg97530CAA-AEE2-43DE-AAFA-F37E9EC90349.jpeg

Kerr

Reaction score
The DVLA has RCZ 553 for £399 with all fees.

Pedro

Reaction score
why would you feel the need to post this?
Needs must I suppose anyway any takers for the Plate ?? Ah well & so it came to pass thus did another Z ride off into the fading sunset of Peugeot Legend minus its glorious golden number... 😢

D

Deleted User

Needs must I suppose anyway any takers for the Plate ?? Ah well & so it came to pass thus did another Z ride off into the fading sunset of Peugeot Legend minus its glorious golden number... 😢

i meant an RCZ chap on here trying to sell a plate only for someone to come along and 'piss on his chips'?

anyway, i don't get it. maybe it's just me.

this will be my last post on here, thanks everyone.

ian

Kerr

Reaction score
why would you feel the need to post this?

The OP was selling his goods giving a firm valuation of the plate to influence people.

I've not pissed on his chips, just merely pointed out that his valuation is misleading.

It didn't require a flounce.

Ian J.

Reaction score
Don't rely on the DVLA to sort the paperwork out.
I've been waiting for a plate to be put on retention for over 2 months , rang them today and they've no idea when it will be sorted
CLUELESS

Ian J.

Reaction score
Think you'll find the F type has a bit more grunt. I had a 2015 plate XKR until recently
510 bhp from the supercharged V8
Some car but with the job change comes a hefty commute (220 miles each way) which didn't make sense in a car doing 18 mpg
So back to an RCZ, much more sensible.

Marmite

Reaction score
Think you'll find the F type has a bit more grunt. I had a 2015 plate XKR until recently
510 bhp from the supercharged V8
Some car but with the job change comes a hefty commute (220 miles each way) which didn't make sense in a car doing 18 mpg
So back to an RCZ, much more sensible.
Yep I know that one # RS4

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So what exhaust does a gt line have is it like the r
Yes the GT Line exhaust is the same configuration as the R. All the other models, 156, 163, 200, Sport, GT, Asphalt, Red Carbon, Magnetic, have twin exhausts as standard, with quads being an option on the feline pack, or as an aftermarket upgrade.

Last edited:

2retro

Reaction score
Yes the GT Line exhaust is the same configuration as the R. All the other models, 156, 163, 200, Sport, GT, Asphalt, Red Carbon, Magnetic, have twin exhausts as standard, with quads being an option on the feline pack, or as an aftermarket upgrade.
The GT Line was the last version of the RCZ to be manufactured before they stopped so they used all the bits left in stock such as the exhausts from the R, etc.