What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Changing multifunction Display (colour)

Kgouloumis09

Reaction score
I tried this on mine but it is not possible with out soldering in new leds,i removed the orange filter and replaced it with a clear one and it still shows through as orange. I was hoping that the leds would be white so i could install a colour filter but no they are orange. :cry:

A

Anonymous

I'm really interested in this! I don't like the orange look I think it looks really dated. Does anybody know if what was done on the 1007 would be possible for the RCZ? I love the blue look display. And how were the speedometer lights changed?

yloops

Reaction score
So I tried this. The bluetooth does not work the same. You cant stream your music, nor can you control the clock on the car.

Eptcb

Reaction score
So I tried this. The bluetooth does not work the same. You cant stream your music, nor can you control the clock on the car.
yes i buy 2 units also the new one add logo startup, whatis ure serial number? there is 3 diff serail,
i try to find service center that couls try to update the software for clock sync, the two units is pre 2011 so rcz not included in the software - cant see option for sync in Daibox