What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cars in the Park - 27th September (Yorkshire)

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've just learnt of this Event and thought this would be a great event to get some RCZs on display. Looking at the list of cars / clubs attending, they have never had RCZs on display before. This is a perfect opportunity to change that.

The Event is Lotherton Hall in Leeds
LS25 3EB on Sunday 27th September.

I have emailed the organisers and have got the RCZ Owners Group registered as a club with them. If you would like to have your car on display then you will need to pre order tickets as a Club so that we are all together. Select RCZ Owners Club from the drop down list. If you don't then you won't be on the stand.

It costs £3 to pre order your ticket (which you must have displayed on your windscreen in order to get in on the day) plus £3 per person on the day. It's a very reasonable price and the charges are which allow the event to be held.

If you are interested in attending (I am definitely going) then please add your name in this thread.

If all goes well we could make this an annual event. Let's get the RCZ on the map !

More info in the link below.

http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Aarrgghh. We have just booked a holiday flying out on 26th!!!!

Would have loved to have gone to that one, only 30 minutes drive from me too. If it does become a repeat event for the Z's I will definitely be there next year though.

Hope it goes well & you get a decent turn out of the best looking cars at the show :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I thought you would be interested in this one DKZ5745. Just a shame (for us) that you are on holiday. Hopefully there will be many more.

RCZ1

Reaction score
We do have 3 RCZ's confirmed and tickets booked for this event. So that's 3 more than any other year :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hopefully that number will increase before the day.

It is right up my street this one. Can't believe we have literally yesterday booked a holiday leaving on 26th :thumbdown:

The really annoying thing is, we were going on the 28th right up until the actual booking, when the operator pointed out much cheaper flights on the 26th.

Oh well, my OH wouldn't have wanted to go anyway, so I'll just wait till the Yorkshire meet next year.

Well done for organising another attendance at an event though Kerry. I'm sure it will go well. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
We now have 6 RCZs confirmed as attending and tickets purchased.

Come and join our RCZ stand at Cars in the Park :)