What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

carplay module

niggy0

Reaction score
Has anybody fitted an aftermarket "Apple airplay / Android carplay" device to their car rather than a new head unit?

As having the R model this rules out having the headunit swapped over due to all the problems and sytems running through it.

but i have seen module that can just plug into the stereo and allow it this way - Just dont know if they work or are worth the money

NF7

Reaction score
I don't think AppleCarPlay or AndroidAUTO will work on any of the RCZ headunits.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
The last Peugeot I had that didn't route loads of fluff through the radio was my 406. So I stuck a quite expensive Alpine unit in it.
From then on it was stick with what you've got. 407, 407, 508 and RCZ.

I did put an ipod interface in my first 407 as I got given an ipod nano, but didn't really use it much as at the time it seemed like a right faff to stick songs on it with itunes.