What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Carbon Roof ? or Carbon-look Roof ?

A

Anonymous

Hi to all forum members... i am on waiting list for 200thp carbon in istanbul,turkey... does anyone know whether the roof on carbon versions are
of original carbon or only carbon-look ( maybe covered with a adhesive 3m kind stuff ) ?

A

Anonymous

for £1300 ponds it better be carbon as that's what I've ordered

A

Anonymous

its just a carbon look alike effect lid that sits on the tin roof all ready there and just adds weight not less and a big chunk of money its the same for the mirrors which was on the special edition 156gt peal white that was limited to 200 cars made.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the info drwho...it is really a highly priced option, 1500 euros... for our market and i have to make a decision because the cars that are upcoming at the end of this month will be without carbon roof but with all available options for 200thp gt ... i guess it is wiser not to wait for the exact configured car in mind...

A

Anonymous

not a carbon look affect but real carbon shell that does not replace the roof but sits on and not much weight added .but will agree it is a dear option but looks good