What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

carbon fubre

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
Where has the post gone with the carbon interior bits?

Have you created a new material dear boy? Carbon Fubre :-D

A

Anonymous

Yep thats the ones. I'm having a sports steering wheel and gear stick gaiter fitted next week, and I have bought some 3Ms brush aluminium film to apply. It matches the door bars etc.
How did you get the parts of that you coated?

A

Anonymous

There so easy, just a small screw driver or something and everything just pops out, nothing is fixed, only small clips ;)

A

Anonymous

On the 1st photo, what's the button on the extreme left in the centre console?
I don't have that on my HDI GT?

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
On the 1st photo, what's the button on the extreme left in the centre console?
I don't have that on my HDI GT?
You do. It's the radio on/off button :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I have the ashpalt, that's for the car set up computer ect. You'll just have a small recess but that will cover no problem or cut round it.

A

Anonymous

Oh sorry yep I've had the car for a year and never noticed i had it!!

NO, I DO NOT HAVE ONE I'm not stupid!
The radio on / off button is on the radio unit. I have a slight dip / recess for coins or the such like , next to the spoiler button .

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
Oh sorry yep I've had the car for a year and never noticed i had it!!

NO, I DO NOT HAVE ONE I'm not stupid!
The radio on / off button is on the radio unit. I have a slight dip / recess for coins or the such like , next to the spoiler button .
My mistake. The on/off button was the only one that was not also in the second photo. :wtf: